Count with the SwiftCount app [Start Here]
In this article, you will learn how to count with the app.
Counting is the reason why you have created a SwiftCount account. Using the app is how you will make counting easy and quick.
- Create/Schedule a count. Click here to learn how to create/schedule a count
- The SwiftCount App installed (download on the App Store or Google Play store)
How would you like to count?
- Option #1: Count with barcodes
Your product have barcodes and you would like to use it count.
Click here to learn how to count with barcodes
- Option #2: Count without barcodes
The products don't have barcodes. You will need to select it manually in the count list, by search.
Click here to learn how to count without barcodes
Check out the features you can use to count:
Feature #1: Use the Swift Keyboard
The Swift Keyboard is a keyboard created by our company to count quickly hundreds or thousands of products.
Click here to learn how to use the Swift Keyboard
- Feature #2: Use the Calculator
The calculator is very useful when you need a little help with math, on hand.
Click here to learn how to use the in-app calculator
- Feature #3: Auto-scan
Auto-scan is the best way to count quickly when you have few quantities. Just scan every single products you have in front of you.
Click here to learn how to use Auto-scan
What can you do next?
- You can see what has already been counted directly on the app. Click here to learn how to use the count audit feature
- Check count progress & reports. Click here to know how to Check count progress & reports