Users are the people in your organization who needs to have either "reading" or "action" access to SwiftCount. Meaning people who need to see, schedule or record movements, or count products through the portal or the mobile app.
- A SwiftCount account. Click here to learn how to create a SwiftCount account
Step 1: User settings
- Click on the "Settings" module on the left banner, last module.
Step 2: Add new user
- Choose the "add new user" button
Step 3: Add new user information
- Fill out the form to add the new user information
- Add first name
- Add last name
- Add email address
This will be the email used by the user to login to SwiftCount.
- Add phone number
- Choose password
The new user will be able to change the password later.
- Confirm password
- Choose user type between "Administrator" or "Count"
The "Administrator" by default, has all the "action permissions" turned on, meaning they are able to create products, locations, etc...
The "Count" has by default all the "action permissions" turned off and can only act on what is already created in the account.
Both user types can be adjusted later by the account owner.
- Click "Save" when done
What can you do next?
- Add/import products to your account. Click here to learn how to add/import products to your account